Holy Housekeeping Heroes Batman!

Posted 5 Nov 2013 | No Comments

Malcolm facebook

Q: What do you do when a property catches on fire because the resident has an ‘Oh my goodness, the chips!’ incident. A: Thank God that the Canberra Furnished Accommodation Facilities Team are in the next apartment! They grabbed the fire extinguisher from their car and saved the day. Well done Malcolm and Leanne.

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.